Are you dreaming of relaxing on the white sands of Zanzibar or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro? Thanks to Afari Travels & Tours, you no longer have to worry about the lengthy Tanzania visa process.
It is stale that Nigerians have witnessed unusual denial and delays in getting Tanzania visas. We first recorded this development in November 2021 after a series of mass denials to Nigerian applicants. We were swift in giving our travel community a Travel Advisory on this development on 2 December 2021. Ever since, we have assisted Nigerian travellers with quick and efficient options to getting a Tanzania visa to avoid ruined travel plans.
It is a pleasure to unveil our unique visa processing options for Tanzania:
- Express Visa Processing – processed in 12 days and entry via any of the approved entry points. Cost is N130,000.00
- VIP Express Visa Processing – processed between 3 – 7 days but entry through Dar es Saleem. Cost is N256,500.00 and a return airport transfer cost of $120 (which can accommodate up to four passengers).
The following documents are required:
- Copy of biodata page
- Copy of passport photo
- Flight Reservation (not necessarily a confirmed booking)
- Hotel Reservation (not necessarily a confirmed booking)
- Fill out a bio-data form that we will share with you.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken not later than 72-hours
- Filling out the Tanzania Health Declaration Form
- Valid Visa
- Yellow Fever Card
- Tanzania is open to non-vaccinated travellers.
Our effort to enable tourism to strive in Tanzania is part of our mission to promote transforming experiences and Tanzania as an eco-friendly space that deserves to be experienced.
Click image to view visas
For more information or visa processing request, send us an email at email@example.com or call +234-702-500-7000.
For consultations, new visa applications and renewals contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 906 307 0000. Drop your comment or questions in the comment section below.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated with facts and reliable information. [mc4wp_form id=”821″]