Saudi Arabia authorities have confirmed that permits are still available for Umrah and Ramadan Umrah. This notice was made on 12th March 2022 through Hesham Saeed, the Spokesman for the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, who debunked rumours that reservations for the Ramadan Umrah are complete. He stated that reservations are still available despite the high demand in Ramadan [Umrah] reservations.
Saudi authorities have recently eased measures for performing Umrah as the kingdom has largely relaxed restrictions against COVID-19.
- The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has lifted several precautionary measures, including cancellations of permits for praying at the Grand Mosque in Mecca and visiting the Prophet’s Mohammed Mosque in Medina.
- The Ministry last week disclosed that the immunisation check to enter both holy sites has been scrapped for all worshippers.
- The Ministry has also cancelled the once-mandatory registration of immunisation data for overseas Muslims to get an Umrah permit.
- A mandatory presentation of a negative PCR test result to access both sacred places has been lifted.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated Muslims can now undertake Umrah or lesser pilgrimage at the Grand Mosque under certain conditions, Okaz newspaper has reported.
- Such Muslims are also allowed to pray at the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, provided they are not infected with COVID-19 or have not come in touch with other persons who tested positive for the disease, the paper added.
- Last week, Saudi Arabia lifted most anti-coronavirus restrictions as virus infection rates have significantly declined in the kingdom.
- This included scrapping physical distancing among worshippers at the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque. Still, worshippers are required to wear face masks.
- Saudi authorities also cancelled mandatory PCR tests and institutional and home quarantine for arrivals in the kingdom.
We have put together Umrah Packages to enable convenient travel during this period. Our package includes:
- Accommodation (3-Star | 4 person-sharing)
- 30-Days Saudi Arabia Visa
- Airport Transfers
- Local Transportation
- Ziyarat in Makkah and Madina
For inquiries/booking call +234-906-307-0000 or check our Tour Page for more information.
For consultations, new visa applications and renewals contact us at email@example.com or call +234 906 307 0000. Drop your comment or questions in the comment section below.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated with facts and reliable information.