Hurrah! International travels has resumed in Nigeria and we all are excited. Here are a few keynotes from policies and regulations for the new travel era. These are essential for those travelling into Nigeria.
- All intending travelers to Nigeria must have tested Negative for COVID-19 by PCR in the country of departure pre-boarding. The PCR test must be 98-hours before departure and preferably within 72-hours pre-boarding.
- All intending passengers are required to register via Nigerian international travel portal online at https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng.
- On arrival in Nigeria go through the routine port health screening and present electronic or print-out report access report sent to their mail for verification and approval by the port health officials.
- On arrival at destination in Nigeria, passengers will proceed on a 7-days isolation/quarantine, during which time they are to avoid physical interaction with friends, family and colleagues and other members of the public. (I.e, must observe strict physical and social distancing).
- Passengers must present themselves at the sample collection centers on the 7th day of arrival; samples will be raked and the COVID-19 PCR test done.
- Test results will be ready within 24-48 hours and the state public health department teams and Nigeria centre for disease control will be informed accordingly.
- Visit https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng for more.
Get more information on travel demands from travellers, and how to make your trip at the most affordable rate! Use our ticketing form to request for tickets before your trip -we get the best deals on tickets!
For consultations, new visa applications and renewals contact us at [email protected] or call +234 906 307 0000. Drop your comment or questions in the comment section below.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated with facts and reliable information.