Nigeria is a prime real estate for investors largely because of its population, abundant natural resources and low-cost labour pool. With a population of about 217 million people and over half of this population being under 25 years of age. Nigeria represents a market that is relatively untapped and nowhere near its full potential.
For investors and companies alike, the Nigerian market is there for the taking to position, grow and scale.
Afari Travels wishes to use this medium to invite you to the Turkey – Nigeria Investment Summit set to take place in Izmir Turkey from 5th – 11th December 2022 at Hyatt Regency Hotel Izmir IstinyePark.
The Objectives of the Investment Summit include:
- To promote international trade, export oriented-investments and investments in general in agriculture and agro-allied, Energy and infrastructure sectors in North Central Nigeria and beyond.
- Provide a platform for the North central government in Nigeria and other state governments and business people who want to key into the summit based on the sectors of focus, to engage with investors and their representatives in Turkiye.
- To identify areas of cooperation and forge partnerships and joint venture projects between Nigeria and the investment communities in Turkiye.
Benefits of the event include:
- You will have the opportunity to meet high-level Turkish business executives, investors and key government officials face-to-face, which will lead to partnerships and MOUs during matchmaking sessions.
- Your market-ready business and investment projects will be profiled in the summit deal book to be shared with Turkish investors. Where necessary, Turkish investors will be facilitated to visit your factory or facility in Nigeria for due diligence for the consummation of the business deals.
- You will have the opportunity to explore new markets and meet partners for your export products and other business inputs, and there will be site visits in Turkey.
The following are the requirements that make you eligible for this Summit:
- Participant Fee:
- Registration fee:
– Standard package: $2,750 (5-Star hotel)
– VIP package: $3,500 (5-Star Hotel)
- Early Bird Registration before October 21st, 2022 attracts a 10% discount on all package
- Regular Registration after October 21st: Full payment on all package
- Group rate of 5 or more from the same organization: 5% discount per registration on selected packages.
- The above fees excludes flight ticket which is done on request.
Registering for the event gives you access to the following:
- Welcome Reception on December 5th, 2022
- 5-Nights accommodation with buffet breakfast and dinner
- Lunch, Tea breaks, fruits and snacks during the summit
- Conference kits
- visa fees, insurance and processing.,
- Airport transfers (pick up and drop off)
- Local Transportation
- Bilateral Business Meetings (B2B)
- Networking/matchmaking events
- Visit to factories and industrial zones
- Guided tour inclusive of lunch and Tour guide with a translator
For more information about the summit and other related questions:
Call us on +234 906 307 0000
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org