Since 2018, getting a visa to Tanzania (or Zanzibar) has been a difficult ordeal as the Tanzania government prescribed a mandatory “Referral Visa” for Nigerians to be able to visit Tanzania. Most often, people do not get their visa after three (3) months of application. We have turned down large volumes of request in the past as there was no guarantee on the visa processing at the time. However, our team has liaised for the most efficient process for Nigerians and non-Nigerians who wish to get a visa to visit Tanzania or as most would refer to as “Zanzibar”.
We now offer a regular and express non-appearance visa processing for Tanzania visa. Our process involves consultations with applicants and recommending the best visa option for them. Our carefully executed process enables applicants to get Tanzania visa same day or within 24-hours for the express option, while the regular option takes about six to twelve weeks. The process has been simplified to enable a stress-free process were applicant submit necessary information via email or WhatsApp and get their visa issued and sent via email to them. The following are requirements to submit for processing:
TANZANIA VISA REQUIREMENT
- Scanned copies of your International passport (should have at least 6 month grace period before it’s expired dates).
- A passport photo of each person (scanned).
- Return flight ticket (Copy) – provided by us using your proposed travel dates.
- Hotel reservation for the place where you choose to stay in Tanzania – document can be provided by us for application.
- Contact details (phone numbers, residence address and emails).
- Nationality or and place of birth.
- Purpose of the visit (mostly are tourism).
- Marital status? If married your spouse’s name? And their nationalities?
- Work contact(optional) and your profession?
- Your parent’s names? And their nationalities?
We have taken a step further to enable payment for processing and fees via this link on our website. Click the link here. More so, you can chat with an agent on WhatsApp to discuss your concerns.
Call us or chat us right away for your confirmed visa processing.
For consultations, new visa applications and renewals contact us at [email protected] or call +234 906 307 0000. Drop your comment or questions in the comment section below.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated with facts and reliable information.