The convener of the African Food & Drinks Festival series – Afrifood Network, has partnered AFARI Travels & Tours. The deal offers exclusive rights to AFARI Travels & Tour for the planning, marketing, travel & tours logistics for the African Food & Drinks Festival, Ghana 2022. The festival is holding at Efua Sutherland Children’s Park at West Ridge in the Greater Accra Region of the Republic of Ghana.
“African Food Network” is the biggest food brand in Africa, aiming to take African culture and food to the community. The festival is one of the largest gatherings of food lovers globally that celebrates and promotes African food culture, chefs, food vendors, restaurants, agricultural produce, rich and vast delicacies from different parts of the African continent while bringing together families, friends and associates with varieties of entertainment.
We have curated a fantastic travel package with exciting tours to deliver a new-generation blend of travels & festivity with the Package themed “Easter in Ghana – AfriFoodFest” scheduled for Easter from 16 – 19 April 2022.
The Package highlights Chef Battle, Eating Competition, Food Trivia Questions, Hot Air Balloon rides, City Tours, visit to Nkrumah site & Shia Hills, Influencers Challenge, DJ Set & Live band performance, freebies, vouchers, cash gifts and lots more!
AFARI Travels & Tours is deploying state-of-the-art Destination Management protocols in bookings, flights, transfers, accommodation, tours, concierge, logistics & procurement services. We provide event subscribers with expert planning & execution to experience the festival at ease while in compliance with COVID-19 safety measures.
Also, our concierge services provide convenient ground transfers around the event space for event subscribers – through a network of available vehicles that aids their transfers to their accommodation & festival venue.
We have curated two pre-packaged options for the festival and a flexible option where festival subscribers can build a package for themselves. They are curated for solo and double occupancy (per person sharing).
- Lite – A pocket-friendly option with a return flight from Lagos to Accra, transfers, tours and breakfast/accommodation 17 minutes walk to the venue.
- Flash – A comfortable option with a return flight from Lagos to Accra, transfers, tours and breakfast/5-star accommodation and an 8-mins walk to the venue.
- Flex – this option allows event subscribers to curate custom packages that suit their needs. They can choose to subscribe to component(s) of the event or build a full package for themselves.
- 16 April – Departure from Lagos/Arrival in Accra/Accra City Tour & visit to Nkrumah site
- 17 April – East Region Tour – Shai Hills & Akosombo Boat Cruise
- 18 April – AFRIFOOD FESTIVAL
- 19 April – Checkout and return to Lagos/Arrival
Booking opens on 20 March 2022. Follow this link to make a pre-booking via Google Forms. IT IS FREE!.